The Legacy Continues - Video with Descriptive Audio
THE LEGACY CONTINUES:
We are excited to unveil the renovations plan taking place at Crypto.com Arena.
From new Premium inventory, new club spaces, and refreshed Premium concourses – the Premium Experience will be entirely reimagined by the start of the 2024 – 2025 season.
Each phase will reimagine the iconic arena from street to seat.
Phase 1 – Summer of 2022
- NEW to the Premium Experience: A modern refresh for the The Premium Level entrances and Premium Level concourses
- Installation of two new LED screens and ribbon boards for the upper and lower bowl seating areas
- A redesigned and upgraded Impact Sports Bar & Grill on the Main Concourse with new food and beverage menus
- An expansion of the Chairman’s Club with new benefits and experiences
Phase 2 – Summer of 2023
- NEW to the Premium Experience: The creation of the arena’s first-ever Main Concourse suites – the newest Premium Membership with the closest view of the action on the court, ice, or stage
- Improvements to the Main Concourse and upgrades to the Upper Concourse including new food offerings and fan amenities
- The development of the arena’s first-ever Tunnel Club begins for select season ticket members with a personal backstage window to watch players and performers as they enter and exit their locker rooms
Phase 3 – Summer of 2024
- NEW to the Premium Experience: A redesign of Yaamava’ Club by San Manuel Club and Lexus Club, and other hospitality spaces throughout the arena
- City View Terrace will be reimagined into a flexible indoor-outdoor dining and entertainment concept for fans to eat, drink and socialize while overlooking the downtown Los Angeles skyline to the north and the arena bowl to the south
- The second level of the Tunnel Club renovations will be complete
- Tunnel club renovations complete
- Kings, Lakers, and Sparks locker rooms will be refreshed and reimagined