By purchasing tickets and entering Crypto.com Arena, Microsoft Theater, the Novo or other venues at LA Live (each, a “Venue”) for this event you agree to the following:
California Department of Public Health’s requirements
You agree to follow applicable current local and state guidelines with respect to attending Indoor Mega Events, including California Department of Public Health’s requirements with respect to face coverings.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver & Limitation of Liability
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
- Holder understands and agrees that there are certain risks of injury, illness and/or death of entering the venue and/or attending the event, including, without limitation, objects flying into the spectator area during an event, special effects at an event, acts or omissions of other spectators and risks related to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”). Holder understands and agrees that these risks cannot be fully eliminated. Holder understands and agrees (a) that the risks of exposure to COVID-19 are increased by proximity to other people, (b) that an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or place where people are gathered, (c) that entering the venue and/or attending the event may involve coming into close contact with other people, and (d) that there is no guarantee, express or implied, that Holder will not be exposed to COVID-19.
- Despite these risks, Holder voluntarily assumes ALL known and potential risk and danger of injury and/or death from any cause, resulting from, in connection with, or incidental to the venue and/or event, including exposure to COVID-19. Holder agrees that the Releasees (defined below) shall not be responsible or liable for any claim, loss, damage or injury, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, regardless of whether caused by the negligence or other fault of Releasees or any third party.
- Holder hereby forever releases, waives, discharges and agrees not to sue the Venue’s official ticketing provider for this event (i.e., AXS or TM, as applicable), Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc., any owner, manager, operator, or sponsor of the venue, any promoter, producer, or sponsors of the event, any leagues, teams, artists, advertisers or suppliers of the event, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) for any known or unknown claims, losses, damages, liability, demands or actions incident to entering the venue and/or attending the event, whether such risks and dangers occur before, during, or after the event, including injury or death relating to COVID-19 or any other illness or injury that Holder may sustain while at the venue or related to attending the Event, regardless of whether caused by the negligence or other fault of Releasees or any third party (“Claims”).
- For California residents: I understand that this waiver applies to Claims which I may not know or suspect to exist and I knowingly and voluntarily waive such rights, including those under California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, and that if known by him or her would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NONE OF THE RELEASEES ARE OR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR, AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE, TRANSACTIONS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE, OR THE EVENT (EVEN IF WE OR RELEASEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE).